Here is a quick win to get you started if you are wondering how to organize your bathroom, refresh the bathmat. An old, threadbare mat isn’t absorbent. You deserve a non-slip, plush bathmat.
Adding a new bathmat can be just the jumpstart you need, it can motivate you to tidy the other areas. One you do one fun thing, there is a good chance you’ll want to do more tasks. And adding a fresh item, like a bathmat, can make you want to refresh the rest of the bath.
Here’s what else you can do if you are wondering how to organize your bathroom:
- Medicine cabinet make-over. Most Police Departments and some pharmacies accept old, outdated, unused medications for proper disposal.
- Stack the towels. There is still a debate about which folding or rolling technique saves the most space. Either way you do it, just stack them in a tidy pile.
- The time has come to declutter the corners of the shower. That might mean you need to use up an almost empty body wash. And opt for a shower caddy for the ones you are keeping.
- Reclaim the space under the sink with an under sink organizer.
- Clear the drawer and the vanity top. Lose the rusty bobby pins and years old make-up.
I hope you can join me online for one of these free online programs coming up next week: What to declutter today. Declutter this summer. Declutter sentimental items. 7 tiny decluttering ideas. And if you don’t have a copy of Keep This Toss That I’d suggest picking one up today. You’ll find yourself highlighting pages and using it as an ongoing reference. Plus, it makes a great paperweight for the pile of papers you keep saying you’ll go through one day.
Great job learning how to organize your bathroom!