This is how to store Tupperware in a lazy Susan, pare down to the few pieces you reach for all the time. You can not keep a set of 88 pieces on one turntable. But you CAN keep the five or ten you use daily. They should be of a similar size and shape so the containers stack. Opt for a turntable with a tall lip or sides to prevent them from sliding off. Place lids inside one of the containers. Stack the containers.
Lazy Susans and turntables make use of wasted space. They make it easy to reach what you need from behind, simply spin what you need to the front. Just don’t spin too hard or it will fly off and you will probably never see it again. Aside from storing Tupperware, turntables and lazy Susan’s are great for keeping lots of other places clutter-free as well. Tupperware and food storage turntable this is the best one, with spots for lids and containers. Here are seven places you might want to use a turntable in your home:
7 Ways to Use a Turntable of Lazy Susan
- Coffee bar or tea station so everything you need to make your beverage is at your fingertips best with mug hooks
- Spices in the kitchen cabinet best half moon shape
- Craft for your craft table with little boxes and jars of notions best for craft
- Under the sink for stacking containers of small things best two tier
- Refrigerator for small jars that get lost in the back best divided
- Kitchen countertop or center of the kitchen table with napkins and the salt and pepper best tall sides
- Bathroom vanity for everyday items used in your routine best with lip
I use a non-skid one to decorate cakes. Being able to spin the cake means I can ice it smoothly by spinning it. Or turn it to do fine decorations.
How to Pick a Lazy Susan or Turntable
Measure first. Check if you need sides or a lip. Consider non-slip. Make sure it spins smoothly on ball bearings.
Follow Me for More Quick Hints
Coming Up Online:
Free, virtual programs, open to everyone.
TONIGHT 10 STORAGE IDEAS YOU HAVEN’T THOUGHT OF Tue. Aug 17th at 7:00 PM
I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR: HOW TO BUILD A CAPSULE WARDROBE Thu., Sept. 2nd 7pm
Share this Post Now
Friends don’t let friends organize alone, share this post so they know How to store Tupperware in a lazy Susan.
Keep This, Toss That (the book)
Tips like this are in my new book, Keep This Toss That, pick up one today. If nothing else, it doubles as a great paperweight to hold down your pile of mail.