Did you know Jersey Cyclone is my brother-in-law’s brewery? National Beer Lovers Day is a big day for him. For me, not so much – I don’t drink beer. Whether you drink beer or don’t, there is a good chance you still have some beer items in your home. And you might not need them all. Today let’s look at a few things you might be able to declutter from your home:
- Beer steins (appraise them online at GoAntiques if you think they might be valuable)
- Bottle openers – the rusty ones or the ones that don’t work
- Home beer brewing kit – this is how it all started for my brother-in-law
- Beer mugs – like the ones that go in the freezer
- Beer glasses – the ones that narrow at the bottom so much that you can’t get your hand in to clean them
Share Your Mess for Personalized Answers
Trying to get your decluttering done? I’ll record you a personalized, short video with the exact steps you need. With over 20 years of experience, I’ve seen it all, share your project now.