I am committed to protecting your privacy and want you to know how your information is used on this website. I will NEVER sell your information. If you ever have any questions please contact me.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: You may enter information such as your name and email address when submitting a contact form or signing up for the newsletter or making a public comment.
- Automatically Collected Information: Some information is collected automatically and may include the way you log onto the website, your IP address, any referring website, page(s) you viewed, length of time you viewed the pages, and the dates and times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about clicks made when using the website.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies. Unlike the tasty cookie kind these cookies are small bits of data stored on your browser by the website. Session cookies which are temporary and persistent cookies which stay until deleted may be used by the website. You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Additionally already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. Please note in some cases certain areas of the website will not function if the cookies setting is deactivated.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Overall the goal is to use information to help create a better website; it may be used to:
- maintain the website and to prevent unauthorized activity
- send you information you requested like newsletters or additional correspondences like policy updates. Of course each email will have an unsubscribe option.
- offer you tech support as requested or to reply to your comment or question
- track and measure advertising on the website
- process payment for purchases you make through the website
On the Website, you may subscribe to the newsletter. All newsletters sent may contain tracking information sometimes known as pixels. The pixel is embedded in email allowing the tracking of the information to see if and when you open an email, which links (if any) within the email you click.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
Currently this website uses:
This list will be updated if changes are made.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
If you leave a comment, certain information you provide may be publicly visible. When a comment is left the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitor comments are checked through an automated spam detection service to help prevent spam comments from posting publicly.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
This website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which provides an earned advertising fee by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in the any email. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the mailing list at any time for any reason.
Access – You may be shown the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Amend/Update – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information at any time.
Forget – In certain situations, and when permitted by law, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL AND CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
We will never ask for and at no time should you submit sensitive personal information to the website such as your social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background. If you send such information it will be deleted and never saved.
The website does not and would not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information of a minor contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: May 2018