Do you know someone who has boxes of Legos in the attic, garage, or basement? Do YOU have boxes of Legos in the attic, garage, or basement? Or do you have Legos that are no longer being played with in the toy room? If you are decluttering and ready to let some go, this is where to donate Legos today!
Log onto Legos.com/replay where you can print a prepaid shipping label. After you print the label, box up your Legos, and mail them off. That’s it!
Of course, you can always check with a local library first. Many run Lego clubs and might be interested in your collection.
BEFORE you donate them, check to see if you have a set that is valuable. On Ebay right now some sets appear to have sold for thousands, they included: Marvel, Star Wars, Friends, Harry Potter, Minecraft, vintage sets, and new in the box sets.
- Inventory your sets
- Log onto Ebay
- Search for the ones you own as if you were going to buy them. Don’t buy them, you already own them.
- Tick the box on the left hand side of the screen “show sold only.” This will help you get an accurate picture of what is selling versus what is listed for sale.
- Decide if it is worth your time and energy to sell the ones you have. You might try selling a large group as a “lot” before giving them away.
This is the best Lego storage case for the Legos you are keeping. This gives them a home so you a. don’t vacuum them up and b. don’t step on them – which is very painful.
Now that you know where to donate Legos check out what to do with old trophies. Keep your momentum going by joining me online next week for these free online programs:
- Ten Tiny Tidy Ups this Summertime SAME title – NEW show
- How to Tidy Up & Get More Done this Summer SAME title – NEW show
- The Secret of 10 & 10 Organizing SAME title – NEW show
And if you don’t have a copy of Keep This Toss That I’d suggest picking one up today. You’ll find yourself highlighting pages and using it as an ongoing reference. Plus, it makes a great paperweight for the pile of papers you keep saying you’ll go through one day.
Great job on a quick win! Now you know the answer to the question, “where to donate Legos?”