Free Up Space Today
Your phone can become just as cluttered as other parts of your home. If you are running short on storage space or have trouble finding what you need on your phone this is how to declutter your phone fast. Try one or more of these simple ideas today:
5 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Phone
1. Delete unused Apps – look over your icons to ensure you still use all the apps you’ve downloaded on your phone.
2. Delete photos you don’t want any more, including the seventeen photos clicked one after the other of the sunset. Keep the best and delete the rest.
3. Group Apps – group apps by the type, like all your banking apps in one folder and all the shopping apps in another.
4. Delete text messages with gifs and photos those can take up a lot of space.
5. Check the download folder for things you downloaded but no longer need.
Follow Me for More Quick Hints
Coming Up Online:
Free, virtual programs, open to everyone.
I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR: HOW TO BUILD A CAPSULE WARDROBE Sept. 2nd 7pm
5 STEPS TO DECLUTTER YOUR KITCHEN TODAY Sept. 9th 7pm
CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES CLOSET BY THE WEEKEND Sept. 15th 7pm
A 15-DAY SEPTEMBER TIDY-UP CHALLENGE Sept. 16th 7pm
STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START GETTING STUFF DONE Sept. 22nd 7pm
Share this Post Now
Friends don’t let friends organize alone, share this post so they know how to declutter your phone fast.
Keep This, Toss That (the book)
Tips like this are in my new book, Keep This Toss That, pick up one today. If nothing else, it doubles as a great paperweight to hold down your pile of mail.