You’ll find me celebrating National Sausage Pizza Day by eating a slice of truffle mushroom pizza. Why you wonder? 1. I don’t like sausage and 2. I have to bake this frozen pizza before the expiration date. So truffle mushroom pizza it is! How about you? What’s your favorite type of pizza?
While enjoying a slice on National Sausage Pizza Day, let’s take a moment to declutter pizza related items you no longer need. Ready? See how many of these you can find to donate or recycle, if you don’t use it – then why keep it? What can you “toss” today?
- pizza wheel (I have accidentally tossed so many of these in boxes over the years)
- pizza stone (I never used it)
- pizza peel (Why do I even own one of these)
- pizza plates (the triangle plates shaped like a slice of pie)
- pizza sauce (open jar in the fridge from 2020)
- pizza making kit (a thoughtful gift, but I think we all know I’ll get it delivered before I’ll make it)
- pizza topping spices in a jar (I have a 4 compartment shaker top jar with 4 pizza pie blends, I don’t like any one of them)
Upcoming Live Free Online Programs
Tomorrow! 10/12 6:30 PM 3 STEPS TO SORT YOUR PHOTOS
10/13 7pm CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES CLOSET BY THE WEEKEND
10/14 4pm STEPS TO DECLUTTER YOUR HOME THIS FALL
A Personal Video from Me with Answers to Your Questions
Trying to get your decluttering done? I’ve seen it all, share your project now and I’ll record a personalized video for you, with the exact steps you need to take to calm the chaos.