Today is College Colors Day. What can you let go of from your college years?
- Textbook to BetterWorldBooks.com
- Yearbook to Classmates.com or the area library
- Snap a photo of disintegrating memorabilia, then toss
- Keep a few treasures to share with future generations in a treasure box
- If you belong to a school reunion class page on social media, upload class photos to share with the members
- Make sure you keep your transcripts safe, sometimes they are needed for job interviews or background checks
Share Your Mess for Personalized Answers
Trying to organize your memorabilia? Are you closets cluttered? I’ll give you the exact steps you need, in a short video recorded just for you! With over 20 years of experience, I’ve seen it all, share your project now, details and photos if you’d like.
Follow Me for More Quick Hints
Coming Up Online:
Free, virtual programs, open to everyone.
5 STEPS TO DECLUTTER YOUR KITCHEN TODAY Sept. 9th 7pm
CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES CLOSET BY THE WEEKEND Sept. 15th 7pm
A 15-DAY SEPTEMBER TIDY-UP CHALLENGE Sept. 16th 7pm
STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START GETTING STUFF DONE Sept. 22nd 7pm
Share this Post Now
Friends don’t let friends organize alone, share this post so they know today is College Colors Day!
Keep This, Toss That (the book)
Tips like this are in my new book, Keep This Toss That, pick up one today. If nothing else, it doubles as a great paperweight to hold down your pile of mail.