Besides that bag of donations that never made it out the door, check out this quick list of things you can give away today, on National Give Something Away Day. Let’s celebrate by sharing!
Quick things to give away today:
- An article of clothing you never wear? PickUpPlease.org
- A pair of shoes that pinch your toes? Soles4Souls
- Old towels? Local pet shelter
- A book or cookbook? BetterWorldBooks.com
- Household décor? DonationTown.org
- Holiday decorations? GoGreenDrop.com
- Furniture you don’t need? Habitat for Humanity Restore
Now you know what to donate on National Give Something Away Day. Hopefully these suggestions will be useful.
Keep This, Toss That (the book)
Tips like, tosses for National Give Something Away Day, are in my new book, Keep This Toss That, pick up one today. If nothing else, it doubles as a great paperweight to hold down your pile of mail.
Join me online for this fun new program! 3 Mini Makeovers to Get Your Decluttering Done (30 Minute Class) Wednesday July 21st at 7:00 PM ET.
Declutter with Me Every Friday @4pm
Every Friday @ 4pm I’m on Facebook Live brought to you by the through the Jersey City Free Public Library. No registration is needed. Simply log onto Facebook.com/JamieNovak at 4pm to watch the live with me. We do an on-the-spot organizing session!
Tell Me a Topic to Cover:
Do you have a question? Want something for me to talk about? Need a resource? Tell me now.