How do you feel about blended coffee drinks? Are you a fan or not so much? I’m a fan. When I make them at home I drizzle a design of caramel. And to be honest that might be my favorite part. So I rarely have leftover caramel sauce. But you might. On National Frappe Day let’s declutter a few unnecessary things from those kitchen cabinets. Ready? Let’s go!
- out of date or otherwise unusable caramel syrup (hint: in the future, before shelving potentially sticky jars and bottles, stick them into a foil muffin liner, any drips will be caught and you save yourself a lot of cleaning)
- extra coffee mugs (donate)
- excess travel mugs (donate)
- broken coffee or travel mugs (recycle)
- specialty straws that can not be cleaned
- straw cleaners that don’t work well
- countertop frappe drink makers if you never make frappes
- ice cube trays
- crunchy toppings and other drink mixes or mix-ins
And now I really want a frappe – how about you?
Upcoming Live Free Online Programs
10/7 3pm Your 7-Day October Tidy-Up Challenge
10/7 6pm I’ll Do It Later: how to stop procrastinating
A Personal Video from Me with Answers to Your Questions
Trying to get your decluttering done? I’ve seen it all, share your project now and I’ll record a personalized video for you, with the exact steps you need to take to calm the chaos.